Interlang specialises in the translation of all major European languages INTO Bulgarian and VICE VERSA.
Interlang can handle texts in different textual and graphic formats, including txt, doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, inx, xml, html, hml, ttx, xlz, xliff, pxf, txf.
Depending on the client preference, texts may be processed in different applications - MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Trados, Logoport, Xliff Editor, Transit.
Translations may be sent electronically (by e-mail or fax), on CD/DVD, USB or paper.
- How is the price of translation calculated?
- What does a STANDARD page mean?
- Timeframe for translation?
- Are copies or originals of the source text retained after the translation has been carried out?
- How do you guarantee the non-disclosure of information?
- Why is express translation more expensive?
- Can I cancel an order and would there be any cost implications?
- Do volume discounts apply?